What our Customers say...

Fire Damage Testimonials

When my self clean oven caught fire, I called SERVPRO. It affected the wall behind the stove and the microwave popped. The home smells like smoke. SERVPRO in Orange Park came out quickly and cleaned up the soot and also cleaned my HVAC system.  

In 3 and a 1/2 days my home was clean!  I am so thankful of companies such as SERVPRO in Middleburg!  They even did my clothes and linens.  This process was so easy for me.  And to think a candle caused all of this!  A great big thank you to SERVPRO.

When I had a small fire in our kitchen, SERVPRO of Orange Park came out and helped with our insurance claim and made my kitchen "Like it never even happened."